Business Partnership Plan
Kick Up Your Support for Trails a Notch!
Boulder Mountainbike Alliance works hard to achieve a great outdoor experience here in Boulder County - our business partners recognize that and provide monumental support in turn! BMA loves our partners and returns the support with opportunities to reach out to mountain bikers.
The partnership program is designed for BMA to team up with a few select businesses that want to either offer substantial funds for our advocacy work, or an offer of such killer in-kind donations or discounts that we simply can't refuse. This program differs from business memberships, where a business simply pays yearly BMA dues.
How a business partnership works:
As a business partner, you and BMA will build business arrangements to mutually benefit both BMA and your company. We reserve this program for the elite companies that share our vision for a brighter future. If you really want to make a big difference and you would like to receive promotion and advertisement from BMA for your support, think about joining us as a partner for a better singletrack future.
Benefits to your business:
- Your logo appearing in rotation on almost every page of our website
- Opportunities to market sales/deals to our members
- Advertise your business through our email newsletter (~4,000 mountain bikers read it)
- Reach our facebook fans
- Your logo at official BMA events
Expected contributions to BMA by business partners:
- Significant cash or in-kind donations
- Unprecedented deals for our individual members through your business
- Teaming up with BMA on events like trail days, the banquet, or Valmont Bike Park opening
Each partnership is custom-crafted to fit your company. Contact our membership director to find out how we can work together!