Important Info for Riders
We know, rules suck. But these rules are here to make sure you have a enjoyable time and return home injury-free.
Please don't be shy about coming out! All of us love biking and would like to hang out with others who are interested in biking.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water and bring a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk. Ride leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season please bring a signed copy of the waiver to the ride or be prepared to sign one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00PM, so please be at the ride spot at 5:45PM, dressed and ready to roll at 6:00PM.
- If the weather is iffy please make sure to check back on the website at 3:00PM on Thursdays for updated info. And subscribe to our RSS feed to be kept up to date!
For planning purposes, please sign up for each ride if you plan on joining us - bring up the ride on the calendar to view the signup. The comments section for each ride is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access calendar, let us know you will be there by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org