The keystone to getting more and better trails in Boulder County is our individual members. Without your support, the organization would fold and the forces of darkness would overtake the world. Not only do your dues help support trail building and the social events we throw, but the sheer number of BMA members leads government agencies to take us seriously.
What do I get for being a IMBA/BMA member?
We hope our members will be a part of our community - not just paying supporters of a cause. Here are just a few of the awesome perks that come along with being a BMA Member:
- Subaru VIP Discount: $1,300 - $3,300 off MSRP on a new or leased Subaru
- Subscription to a magazine of your choice: Bicycling, Dirt Rag digital edition, Mountain Flyer, Switchback digital edition or Velo digital edition
- Discounts on bike gear and outdoor equipment, IMBA events, trips and insurance
- 4 issues per year of IMBA Trail News and monthly IMBA eNews
- $20 cost for BMA Skills Clinics led by IMBA Certified Instructors
- 20% Off Dirt Riders for Kids, our 4-session summer MTB series for kids ages 7-12
- 20% off a 1 year subscription to Training Peaks Premium Athlete edition. With each subscription, Training Peaks will make a $15 donation to BMA!
- 10% discount on FasCat's Indoor Cycling Classes
- 5% off of Sacred Rides mountain biking adventures: Outside Magazine's choice for Mountain Bike Outfitter of the year 2014. Sacred Rides offers over 40 different adventures for beginner and experienced mountain bikers, plus women's trips and Bring your partner trips
- Knobby Weekends - campsite and dinner free to BMA Members
- Food and drinks on us at BMA Annual Membership Party
- Exclusive access to BMA's Brute Squad Endurance Training Group
Members Come in 2 Flavors: Individual and Business
If you want to get into the Individual Membership groove, click here
If you are a person, you should probably be an individual member. And now you will become a member of BMA and IMBA with one dues payment!
If you are interested in business memberships, click here
If you run a really cool business, or just work for one, you might think about getting involved with our Business Membership & Partnership Program. As a business, you can work with BMA to help promote your business and get some more business-sized swag (as socks generally don't fit very well if you try to fit them over the front door of your store).