Join/Become a Member
The keystone to getting more and better trails in Boulder County is our individual members. Without your support, the organization would fold and the forces of darkness would overtake the world. Not only do your dues help support trail building and the social events we throw, but the sheer number of BMA members leads government agencies to take us seriously.
What do I get for being a BMA member?
We hope our members will be a part of our community - not just paying supporters of a cause. Here are just a few of the awesome perks that come along with being a BMA Member:
- $20 cost for BMA Skills Clinics led by IMBA Certified Instructors
- 20% Off Dirt Riders for Kids, our 4-session summer MTB series for kids ages 7-12
- 20% off a 1 year subscription to Training Peaks Premium Athlete edition
- 5% off of Sacred Rides mountain biking adventures: Outside Magazine's choice for Mountain Bike Outfitter of the year 2014. Sacred Rides offers over 40 different adventures for beginner and experienced mountain bikers, plus women's trips and Bring your partner trips
- Knobby Weekends - campsite and dinner free to BMA Members
- Food and drinks on us at BMA Annual Membership Party
- Exclusive access to BMA's Brute Squad Endurance Training Group
- And it wouldn't be mountain biking without free socks
Members Come in 2 Flavors: Individual and Business
If you want to get into the Individual Membership groove, click here
If you are a person, you should probably be an individual member. As an individual member, you get the chance to get some cool human-sized swag.
If you are interested in business memberships, click here
If you run a really cool business, or just work for one, you might think about getting involved with our Business Membership & Partnership Program.As a business, you can work with BMA to help promote your business and get some more business-sized swag (as socks generally don't fit very well if you try to fit them over the front door of your store).