BEGINNERS - Knobby Monday @ Doudy Draw
Join the fun on mountain bikes! Practice your skills, have fun, and be safe riding trails! Before each ride we will review the fundamentals of bike/body position, shifting, and braking, then we will head out to an entry level trail to ride. Ride Guides will stop from time to time to check in with the group, and give opportunities to work on the fundamentals.
|Date||Monday September 8|
|Ride Location||Doudy Draw & Springbrook Loop|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Doudy Draw Trailhead|
|Start Time||Ride starts at 6:00 pm
(be there at 5:45 pm to allow ample prep time)
Meet us at the Doudy Draw trailhead for a fun spin up the trail and around Springbrook Loop. This trail is great for working on your going over small bumpy rocks, and choosing good lines. We'll take our time riding this scenic trail out and back.
All Knobby Monday Rides are no-drop rides.
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the trailhead!