Dirt Riders for Kids: Session 1 / Week 1
About Dirt Riders
Dirt Riders for Kids is for kids ages 7-12. We'll meet once a week for 4 weeks and ride for 2 hours.
BMA has teamed up with Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (SMBA) to specifically develop this social ride for young riders, or as an introduction to the fun sport of mountain biking. This series of rides on easy to moderate trails, allows young riders to master newly acquired biking skills. Rides are oriented toward the beginner rider where safety, fundamental skills, and basic bike maintenance are presented."
BMA Members receive 20% off the regular SMBA price for this ride!
This 4-week series is specifically developed for riders ages 7-12, and will repeat throughout the summer. For additional youth riding opportunities check out Singletrack Mountain Bike Adventures (SMBA).
Each week we will meet at a different trailhead to give kids an opportunity to master their new skills.
Session 1 Dates & Times:
Tuesdays: May 6 - May 27
Deadline for signup is Friday May 2
|Time||4:30 - 6:30 p.m.|
May 6 - Marshall Mesa Trailhead
BMA Members: $96
Price reflects 20% discount.
Important Info about the Rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike, preferably with front suspension. (Please remove your kickstand).
- Parents must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
Registration / Cancellation Policy
- Full program fee must be paid upon registration.
- No Late Registrations will be accepted.
- Registration closes at midnight 10 days before the start of the session you are registering for.
- There is a $75 cancellation fee for any session or camp cancelled more than 24 hours before the start date of the session.
- Sessions may not be prorated.
- We are unable to refund any program fees if you cancel less than 24 hours prior to start date of the session without a letter from your physician confirming the athlete's inability to ride.
- We are unable to provide any refund or make-up days due to inclement weather or cancellation of less than 50% of the total session time for any reason. Please come prepared to ride in all weather!
- If a session is cancelled due to low enrollment, total costs will be refunded.
For Weather Cancellations
Rides are subject to cancellation at anytime. We will work to provide parents and athletes with information about cancellations as soon as possible.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.