CANCELED - F.A.C. (Friday Afternoon Club) @ Picture Rock
The F.A.C. Ride is the newest addition to our social ride lineup - Meet us at the trailhead to get the weekend started right!
|Date||Friday July 18|
|Ride Location||Picture Rock Trail (aka Heil Valley Ranch from the North)|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Picture Rock Trailhead|
This Friday we'll be riding at Picture Rock and head up to the Wild Turkey Trail for a great view of the Lyons valley, before we enjoy the fun, sometimes technical but mostly flowing, ride back down - talk about the perfect way to end the week!
Meet at: the Picture Rock Trailhead
Ride starts at: 4:30 p.m., be there early to get set up.
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the trailhead!