GURLZ RIDE - Doudy Draw with Springbrook Loop (No Drop Ride!)
About this ride
This week's ride is a tour of the trails on the west side of Highway 93 in south Boulder. We will ride some of the newer trails in the Boulder system, including the Springbrook loop. This ride features swoopy fun trails with beautiful views of the Flatirons. The trail is beginner-friendly but fun for more seasoned riders, however if you're not familiar with the trails we recommend you partner up with someone who is as there are more than one connector trails to this area.
This ride will be a no-drop ride, which means we'll have a sweeper.
Where to meet
Meet at the Doudy Draw Trailhead take Eldorado Springs Drive west off Highway 93. The Doudy Draw trail head is on the south side of the road (left) and please be there ready to ride by 6:00 sharp.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you Thursday!