Gurlz Ride at Marshall Mesa
About this ride
This week's ride is a tour of the trails on the east side of Highway 93 in south Boulder. We will ride some of the favorite trails in this area, including Cowdry Draw. The trail is beginner-friendly but also fun for more seasoned riders.
Where to meet
Meet at the Marshall Mesa Trailhead on the southeast corner of El Dorado Springs Drive and Hwy 93. Please be there ready to ride by 5:30.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- We plan to be back well before dark, but if you have a light, it couldn't hurt to bring it.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 5:45 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:30 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 5:45 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
- Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you Thursday!