GURLZ RIDE - Picture Rock
About this ride
All BMA rides are no drop rides which are free and open to the public. This is an beginner - intermediate level ride, and will have a sweeper.
This ride will break into two groups, one more advanced group will ride up the Picture Rock trail with a spin around the Wild Turkey Loop at the top. The second, entry level group, will ride out Picture Rock as far as people want to go, then turn around for a fun flowy out and back.
Read a description of the Picture Rock trail
Where to meet
Meet at the Sandstone Park in Lyons
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on the day of the ride for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
Hope to see you!