Knobby Weekend - West Magnolia
Any age, any ability - we've got a ride for you!
- Are you looking to meet other mountain bikers?
- Do you have kids that like to ride but can't follow you on your favorite trails?
- Is your girlfriend or boyfriend slower than you :)?
- Are you looking for that hard to find trail that only the insiders know about?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then the BMA Knobby Weekend ride is for you.
Come join us on July 9th at the Observatory trailhead in West Magnolia for the Knobby Weekend ride.
We will have "no-drop" rides for all skill levels, ranging from kids and cruisers to hammer heads.
Be sure to save time for the post ride BBQ and Beer brought to you by Whole Foods and Oskar Blues .
Make sure to check the updated trail closure and notices
|Date||Saturday, July 9th|
|Ride Location||West Magnolia (Nederland)|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Observatory Trailhead|
|Start Time||Meet up at 10:00 am; rides depart by 10:30 am|
|Ability Level||beginner through expert|
|Lunch and Beer
||... provided by BMA!|
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk; group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- This ride launches at 10 am so be at the trail head by 9:30 am, dressed and ready to roll.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the website after 4:00 pm on Friday for updated info.
- For planning purposes please sign up (see below if you're signed in) for this event ahead of time. This is not mandatory, but helps us with planning. You need to be registered as a website user.
We need volunteers!
Ride leaders and sweepers, lunch crew, set up and take down.
Please contact Ashley Barey at 406-250-5925 or email@example.com for details.