Mix and Mingle - POSTPONED
This ride has been postponed due to local trail closures.
Join us to get your groove on at the Picture Rock Trail. It's a flowing pump track of silliness, rolling sections, ripping tight turns, rock problems that will make you balance, and a constant grade that is just the right steepness for giggles make this one of the best trails in the Front Range.
This ride is an intermediate/advanced ride. Riders are encouraged to be familiar with the trail, and have a moderate level of fitness for this ride. The group will start out together, but you should expect the group to spread out based on ability.
All of BMA's rides are free and open to the public. This ride will have a sweeper.
When and Where
Time: 6:00 PM
Boulder County regulations require us to be off the trail by sunset (7:20PM). Just in case, if you have lights, please bring them. I'll have mine. ;)
Each ride is followed by dinner and drinks so you can get to know folks.
For dinner, riders we will head over to BMA partner Oskar Blues for some food and libations.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with other riders that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions or want to carpool - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you!