Mix Ride: Picture Rock - CANCELLED
THE RIDE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED due to inclement weather
We have rescheduled the ride to Tuesday September 24! Hope to see you!
This ride is an intermediate/advanced ride. Riders are encouraged to be familiar with the trail, and have a moderate level of fitness for this ride. The group will start out together, but you should expect the group to spread out based on ability.
All of BMA's rides are free and open to the public. This ride will have a sweeper.
When and Where
EXTRA, EXTRA!!! This ride has changed location to Picture Rock...
This is set on the second Tuesday of the month to avoid conflict with Labor Day.
We've started losing light and this ride has moved from Walker to Picture Rock in hopes that we have more control over when we get back to the parking lot. Boulder County regulations require us to be off the trail by sunset (7:20PM). Just in case, if you have lights, please bring them. I'll have mine. ;)
Time: 6:00 PM
Each ride is followed by dinner and drinks so you can get to know folks.
For dinner, riders will have the choice of Julies Thai Kitchen or Oskar Blues. We'll decide during the ride.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with other riders that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions or want to carpool - email@example.com
Hope to see you!