GURLZ RIDE North Table Mountain - (North Golden)
About this ride
Join us for a fun spin up North Table Mountain at the northern edge of Golden! If you haven't ridden at this trail, come down and learn something new... just about 20 mintues from Boulder - not much further than Lyons. Led by the wonderful BMA ride leader Megan, who would love to introduce the Boulder ladies to her local area trails!
Where to meet
Meet at North Table Mountain Trailhead, on the east side of Hwy 93 - just North of Golden.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
Hope to see you!