Ride at West Magnolia - Intermediate / Advanced Ride
|Date||Saturday, November 9|
|Ride Location||West Magnolia Trail Area, Nederland|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Nederland High School parking lot|
|Start Time||10:00 a.m. - be there by 9:45 to get your bike ready|
About this ride
We've decided to move our ride this weekend to the West Magnolia Trails. The Picture Rock area is open, but is still sensitive from the flooding and we didn't want to over crowd it.
This is a fairly long ride with good vertical gain, and as such is recommended for a person who is an intermediate or advanced-intermediate rider.
This would not be a good fit for a beginner, or out-of-shape rider.
Read a description of the West Magnolia area on our trails page.
Where to meet
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 10:00 a.m. so be at the trail head by 9:45 a.m., dressed and ready to roll by 10.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page before heading out.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to share the trails!
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org