SINGLETRACK SATURDAY- West Mag
|Date||Saturday, September 6|
|Ride Location||West Magnolia Trails - Nederland|
|Ride Meeting Spot||
1 mile west of Magnolia Rd off the Peak to Peak on CO-135W
|Start Time||9:00 a.m.|
We'll plan on about 2 hours of riding today. Here's the game plan: Reroot (out and back), Hobbit 1, Hobbit 2, Observatory. Then we'll see how the group feels, if people are up for it, we can try out Aspen Alley and Whoop De Doos. Join us!
About Singletrack Saturday
Singletrack Saturday is an informal weekend ride, that will take place at trails areas within a few hours drive of Boulder. Pack a lunch, bring your friends, and plan on 3-5 hours of fun in the saddle.
There is not a sweep for this ride. Riders are encouraged to bring a map and/or be familiar with the trail area.
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
See you at the trailhead!