TRAILS & ALE - Dot Trails
Formerly known as the Boss Ride, these are co-ed rides for intermediate to advanced riders. We finish every ride by gathering at a local establishment for food and drinks.
|Date||Wednesday July 16|
|Ride Location||Dot Trails - Nederland|
|Ride Meeting Spot||West Mag|
|Start Time||Ride starts at 6:15 pm
(be there at 6:00 pm to allow ample prep time)
Tonight we're taking the scenic drive up Boulder Canyon to ride the Dot Trails, just above Nederland. Maybe you've heard, but some of the trails there are closed due to a fuels reduction project. We'll ride the open trails, and if time permits, ride some of the fun trails in West Mag (like Reroot). We promise you a night of rolling singletrack goodness! We'll drop in at a local eatery afterwards - see you at the trailhead!
If you'd like to carpool, we will meet at the Justice Center (6th and Canyon) at 5:20, and leave by 5:30.
This is a no drop ride
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:15 p.m. so be at the trail head by 6:00 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
See you at the trailhead!