TRAILS & ALE - Heil Ranch, Wapiti Trail & Ponderosa Loop
Formerly known as the Boss Ride, these are co-ed rides for intermediate to advanced riders. We finish every ride by gathering at a local establishment for food and drinks.
|Date||Wednesday September 3|
|Ride Location||Heil Ranch - Wapiti Trail & Ponderosa Loop|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Heil Valley Ranch Trailhead|
|Start Time||Ride starts at 6:00 pm
(be there at 5:45 pm to allow ample prep time)
This week we're at Heil Valley Ranch. We'll ride up Wapiti trail and do at least one lap around either the Ponderosa or Wild Turkey loops at the top.
This is a no drop ride
The Difficulty Rating for these trails are:
Wapiti Trail: T: 5 A: 6 C: 6
Ponderosa Loop: T: 6 A: 4 C: 3
Wild Turkey Loop: T: 4 A: 5 C: 6
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the trailhead!