TRAILS & ALE - Walker Ranch
|Date||Wednesday September 10|
|Ride Location||Walker Ranch|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Walker Ranch Loop Trailhead|
|Start Time||Ride starts at 6:00 pm
(be there at 5:45 pm to allow ample prep time)
This week we're riding the Walker Ranch Trails. Please be at the trailhead early, as we'll want to hit the trails right at 6 to get all the way around this loop before dark.
Formerly known as the Boss Ride, these are co-ed rides for intermediate to advanced riders. We finish every ride by gathering at a local establishment for food and drinks.
This is a no drop ride
The Difficulty Rating for these trails are:
Meyers Gulch Trail: T: 1 A: 5 C: 3
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the trailhead!