Spring Soiree 2014
It's time for the Boulder Mountainbike Alliance's annual Soiree! This event is a fundraiser for all the great things BMA does, and is limited to 200 people.
This event is open to our entire community. We welcome BMA members and non-members alike!
- $50.00 per person through April 1st
- $75 day of the event
Ready to purchase tickets? Then CLICK HERE.
* BMA's cost for the Spring Soiree is $50.50, therefore your payment for this event is not tax-deductible. We promise to throw a great party, and thank you for your support of BMA!
Schedule of Events:
6:00 -7:00 p.m. Happy hour with beer on tap from Oskar Blues, wine from Hazels, and appetizers (see menu below)
7:00 - 7:30 p.m. Presentation featuring BMA accomplishments + awards from BMA President Mimi Mather
7:30 - 8:30 p.m. Delicious buffet-style gourmet dinner (check out the menu below!), and cupcakes from Streetfare for dessert
8:30 - 9:00 p.m. Announce the door prize winner and auction the frame.
Two beautiful custom bike frames generously donated by Siren Bicycles!
Tickets for the drawing for the door prize framses will be sold at the event: $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20.
Crostini Two Ways: Sauteed wild mushrooms, caramelized onions, and crème fraiche or Roasted salmon, watercress, and crème fraiche
Colorado farmhouse cheese and seasonal fruit presentation
Giant crudité basket with raw and roasted vegetables, with Roquefort, hummus, and Dijon vinaigrette
Pasta Santa Clara: An authentic dish from Umbria with pancetta, garlic, and arugula with a light lacing of fresh cream (Vegetarian and gluten free available)
Albondigas, Spanish style meatballs with a roasted tomato and chipotle sauce
Mussels Marinere: Sauteed with olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian parsley served in a white wine reduction broth
Beer Donated by Oskar Blues
Register for this event
Purchase tickets using the button below.
Please also "Join" and invite your friends via the Facebook event.
Email us at email@example.com
Your ticket purchase supports these efforts at BMA:
- Growing our building trail building capacity by training new crew leaders and leading more trail workdays
- Helping the Forest Service on the Magnolia Trail Project that will create a "Buffalo Creek scale" riding destination south of Nederland
- Advocating for regional trails and an Eldo to Walker connection
- Launching a community-oriented social rides program
- Holding bike maintenance and riding clinics
- Hiring a volunteer coordinator
- Hoping to hold over 15 community events
- Working to adopt the entire SOBO system
- Improving trail stewardship through the SmartTrail mobile app
- Support our partners in re-building and repairing trails damaged by the flood waters
- Building more singletrack in Erie
1301 Spruce Street
Boulder, CO 80302