CLINIC - with Lee McCormack & Kristin Butcher
About this ride - This clinic is full, sign up's are closed.
This clinic wil be held at Lyons Bike Park, in Lyons, CO. This is a beginner friendly, bike skills clinic, however if you're an advanced rider don't be shy about joining in - everyone will take something away from this clinic!
This clinic costs $10 for BMA Members and $20 for non-members. You can become a member by clicking here. PLease bring the fee when you attend the clinic.
This week we have Lee McCormack, from LeeLikesBikes.com, and Kristin Butcher!
We will cover the core skills, then focus on whatever the group wants (and is ready for). Expect to dial in position, braking, cornering and pumping. No matter how you ride your bike, you're about to ride it better.
For this clinic:You should have decent basic bike control. Your bike should fit you and be in good working order. It should be a mountain bike. You will need to lower your seat. You will wear a helmet and gloves. Additional padding is encouraged.
This clinic is open to the first 20 ladies who sign up! It will definitely fill up so if you sign up and can't make it, please email us at email@example.com so that we can open up your space for another person.
Where to meet
Meet at the parking lot norht of Bohn Park in Lyons. Be there at 5:45PM, and be ready to head over to the nearby pump track area at 6PM.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you Thursday!