GURLZ RIDE - CANCELLED
THE RIDE TONIGHT IS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.
As the days start getting shorter, we'll head up to the Boulder Valley Ranch area trails, for a fun spin around N. Boulder. Join us!
As with all Gurlz Rides, we will break into two groups. One more entry level ride, and another that will move at a slightly faster pace for those of you who want to go ahead.
All Gurlz Rides are no-drop rides.
About the Gurlz Ride
The BMA GurlzRide, our weekly women-only ride, is about more than just riding. They are about fun, post-ride drinks, and the camaraderie that comes with seeing yourself progress over time. We love to ride, and we enjoy meeting other women who do too! Many of our current ride leaders came out to the Gurlz Ride as first time riders. Hope to see you!
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
See you at the trailhead!