Hall Ranch - Bitterbrush and Anetelope Trails
About this ride
The first GurlzRide of every month is designated as an entry level, no drop ride.
This is a beginner friendly, no drop ride.
For this ride there will be a more advanced level group heading out from the same trailhead.
This Thursday we are riding Hall Ranch, going up the Bitterbrush and Antelope Trails. This is an intermediate to advanced ride, although there may be an option to break up into two groups depending on the number of riders who come out.
Where to go
Meet at Sandstone Park in Lyons.
Important info about the rides
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you Thursday!