Mix & Mingle - Hall Ranch / Antelope Trail
The Mix is cancelled for tonight (2014-09-09).
|Date||Tuesday September 9|
|Ride Location||Hall Ranch - Antelope Trail|
|Ride Meeting Spot||Redstone Cyclery|
|Start Time||Ride starts at 6:00 pm
(be there at 5:45 pm to allow ample prep time)
Join us to ride with your friends and make some new ones. This week we will do a Lyons favorite at Hall Ranch. This ride is a lollipop with uphills to make you sweat; fun flowy singletrack and some tight turns to keep you on your toes.
About the Mix & Mingle Ride
Want to meet other riders? New to the area? Hoping to find that special someone who loves the trails as much as you do? Come out and join us on the first Tuesday of each month. These are co-ed rides for intermediate riders, taking place on different trails all summer-long. Each ride is followed by dinner and drinks so you can get to know folks. Not just for singles but if you're looking for love, this is way better than Match! Hosted by a married couple who met thanks to BMA.
Important info about the ride
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trail head by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
Send us an email if you have any questions - email@example.com
See you at the trailhead!